12 COVID-19 critical cases in RHUH
The daily report of the Rafic Hariri University Hospital on the latest developments on the Corona virus / Covid-19 stated that it has 12 critical cases and no deaths. The report stated:
- The number of vaccinations conducted at the COVID-19 Vaccine Center: Pfizer: 60, AstraZeneca: 289
- The number of tests conducted inside the hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 202.
- The number of patients infected with the Corona virus who are in the hospital for follow-up: 26.
- The number of suspected cases of infection with the Corona virus during the past 24 hours: 7.
- The number of patients hospitalized with recovery cases during the past 24 hours: 2.
- The total number of patients cured from inside the hospital from the beginning to date: 1401 cases of recovery.
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after their condition improved: 0.
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 12.
- Deaths: 0.
It was mentioned that the COVID-19 Vaccine Center inside Rafic Hariri University Hospital is at your service from Monday to Thursday. Phone number 01832070″.