Forecasting Tomorrow’s Weather: Partly cloudy, with a slight increase in temperature
The weather for Sunday is expected to be partly cloudy, with high and medium clouds and the formation of fog on the mountains in the morning and evening and a slight rise in temperatures during the day, as reported by the Civil Aviation Meteorological Department today. It also cautioned against the formation of ice along mountainous and inland roads at night, starting from 900 meter altitudes.
Here is the detailed weather forecast:
- On the coast : 8-16 degrees
- In the mountains: 0-8 degrees
- In the interior: 0-7 degrees
- Surface winds: northern to northwestern – speed ranging between 10 and 30 km/hr.
- Visibility: good to medium
- Relative humidity on the coast: between 55 and 80%.
- Sea condition: low waves – water surface temperature at 19 ° C
- Atmospheric Pressure: 1026 HPA, equivalent to: 770 mm Hg.
- Sunrise: 6:19
- Sunset: 17:25