The General Directorate of the Internal Security Forces – Public Relations Division said in a statement that on August 31, unknown persons entered a company in Dora by breaking and dislodging, and stole generators, electrical cables, and industrial parts.
As a result of investigations, the Information Division of ISF was able to reveal the identity of the members of the robbery gang, who are:
– M.M (born in 1999, Syrian), who has against him a search and investigation report of a suspected theft crime.
– A.H. (born in 1999, Syrian), he has an arrest warrant for theft.
– H.S (born in 2003, Syrian)
– Kh.Kh. (born in 2001, Syrian)
– M.M. (born in 2001, Syrian)
– H.M. (born in 2005, Syrian)
On September 3, and after careful monitoring and follow-up, patrols from the Division were able to carry out a qualitative and simultaneous operation in the areas of Dora, Bourj Hammoud and Nabaa, which resulted in the arrest of all the aforementioned.
By interrogating them, they confessed to forming a theft gang and carrying out many thefts, and that they were transporting the stolen items on a motorbike and a “tuk-tuk” to sell them later to the owners of iron and scrap outposts.
The motorbike and the “tuk” were seized, and the legal requirement was carried out against the detainees, and they were deposited with the seized reference, based on the reference of the competent judiciary.