Lebanese Presidency issues schedule for parliamentary consultations
The General Directorate of the Lebanese Presidency of the Republic issued the following statement on Monday:
Pursuant to the provisions of Article 2 of Text 53 of the Constitution, His Excellency the President of the Republic, General Michel Aoun, will conduct parliamentary consultations to name the Prime Minister designated to form the new Government, on Monday 26 July, 2021, at the Presidential Palace, in Baabda, according to the following:
– Former prime minister Najib Mikati (10:30 am).
– Former prime minister Saad Al-Din Hariri (10:45 am).
– Former prime minister Tammam Salam (11:00 am).
– Deputy Parliament Speaker, Elie Ferzli (11:15 am).
– Future Movement bloc (11:30 am), including MPs:
Saad Al-Din Hariri, Bahia Hariri, Henry Chedid, Samir Al-Jisr, Assem Araji, Mohammed Al-Qaraawi, Nazih Najm, Bakr Al-Houjeiry, Sami Fatfat, Tarek Al-Merhebi, Walid Al-Baarini, Mohammed Suleiman, Dima Jamali, Othman Alameddine, and Roula Tabesh Al-Jaroudi.
– Loyalty to the Resistance bloc (11:45 am) including MPs:
Mohammad Raad, Hassan Fadlallah, Hussein Hajj Hassan, Ali Ammar, Ali Fayyad, Ali Al-Moqdad, Hassan Ezz al-Din, Anwar Jomaa, Amin Sherri, Hussein Jashi, Ibrahim Al-Mousawi, and Ihab Hamada.
– National Gathering bloc (12:00 pm) including MPs:
Farid Al-Khazen, Tony Frangieh, Estephan Doueihy, Fayez Ghosn, and Mustafa al-Husseini.
– Progressive Socialist Party bloc (12:15 pm) including MPs:
Taymour Jumblatt, Wael Abou Faour, Akram Chehayeb, Nehme Tama, Bilal Abdallah, Hadi Aboul Hosn, and Faisal Al-Sayegh.
– Independent Central bloc (12:30 pm) including MPs:
Najib Mikati, Nicolas Nahas, and Ali Darwish.
– National Social bloc (12:45 pm) including MPs:
Assaad Hardan, Salim Saadeh, and Albert Mansour.
– Consultative Gathering bloc (1:00 pm) including MPs:
Al-Walid Sukkarieh, Faisal Karami, Adnan Traboulsi, and Abdul Rahim Murad.
– Powerful Republic bloc (3:00 pm) including MPs:
George Adwan, Sethrida Tawk, Pierre Bou Assi, Imad Wakim, Majed Eddy Abi Llamaa, Chawqi Daccache, Ziad Hawat, Joseph Isaac, Fadi Saad, Wehbe
Qaticha, George Okeis, Cesar Maalouf, Antoine Habchi, and Anis Nassar.
– Independent MPs:
Eddy Demirjian (3:20 pm).
Nohad Machnouk (3:25 pm).
Osama Saad (3:30 pm).
Fouad Makhzoumi (3:35 pm).
Michel Daher (3:40 pm).
Chamel Roukoz (3:45 pm).
Jamil Al-Sayyed (3:50 pm).
Jihad al-Samad (3:55 pm).
Jean Talozian (4:00 pm)
– Development and Liberation bloc (4:15 pm) including MPs:
Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri, Anwar Al-Khalil, Ayoub Hmayed, Ali Bazzi, Ali Hassan Khalil, Ali Khreis, Ali Osseiran, Ghazi Zaaiter, Michel Moussa, Hani Kobbaisi, Yassine Jaber, Kassem Hashem, Inaya Ezzedine, Muhammad Khawaja, Fadi Allama, Muhammad Nasrallah, and Ibrahim Azar.
– Strong Lebanon bloc (4:35 pm) including MPs:
Gebran Bassil, Ibrahim Kanaan, Alain Aoun, Hikmat Dib, Ziad Aswad, Simon Abi Ramia, Nicolas Sehnaoui, Elias Bou Saab, Roger Azar, Assaad Dargham, Salim Khoury, Edgar Traboulsi, Mustafa Hussein, Antoine Pano, George Atallah, Edgar Maalouf, and Salim Aoun.
– Armenian Representatives bloc including MPs:
Hagop Pakradounian, Hagop Terzian, and Alexander Matossian.
– Mountain Guarantee bloc including MPs:
Talal Arslan, Mario Aoun, Farid Boustani, and Cesar Abi Khalil.