The Department of Meteorology at the Directorate General of Civil Aviation expected the weather tomorrow to be partly cloudy in the morning, which will turn in the afternoon to few clouds with an additional and limited rise in temperatures on the coast and over the mountains and without modification in the interior, and the formation of fog continues to form on the heights in the morning.
The bulletin stated the following:
General status: The impact of the depression on the eastern basin of the Mediterranean will continue until Thursday evening, when it gradually subsides and turns into stable weather.
Average temperatures in Beirut for the month of November are between 16 and 25 degrees.
Expected weather in Lebanon:
Thursday: Partly cloudy to cloudy at times with a slight rise in temperature. Scattered rain will fall with the possibility of lightning, thunder and active winds, and it will recede in the evening, and fog will form on the heights.
Friday: Partly cloudy in the morning, turning into a few clouds in the afternoon, with an additional and limited rise in temperatures on the coast and over the mountains, and without modification in the interior, and fog continues to form on the heights in the morning.
Saturday: Sunny to partly cloudy with an additional and limited temperature increase on the coast and over the mountains, and without modification in the interior. As for the eastern Bekaa regions, the weather will be cloudy with the possibility of light rain in the morning period.
Sunday: partly cloudy to cloudy with no change in temperature.
– The temperature on the coast is from 17 to 25 degrees, over the mountains from 8 to 17 degrees, inland from 8 to 15 degrees.
– Surface wind: southwesterly during the day, fluctuating and weak at night, with a speed of between 10 and 30 km/hr.
– Visibility: Medium on the coast, worsens at heights due to fog and rain.
– Relative humidity on the coast: between 55 and 80%.
– Sea condition: moderate, surface water temperature: 25 degrees.
– Atmospheric pressure: 764 mm Hg
– Sunrise hour: 6.05
– Sunset hour: 16.38.