SAWT BEIRUT INTERNATIONAL

| 20 April 2024, Saturday |

Man electrocuted during shower in Lebanon’s Jezzzine

A Syrian national, identified by his initials as M.B., died on Monday after he got electrocuted during shower in the town of Chawaliq – district of Jezzine, the National News Agency reported.

The forensic doctor was called in immediately, the agency said, noting that the Syrian man was taken to Sidon Governmental Hospital.

Sfaray police station is conducting investigations into the incident, the agency added.

No further details were provided.

    Source:
  • Lebanese National News Agency