The Public Relations Department of Middle East Airlines (MEA) issued Tuesday the following statement:
“Middle East Airlines- Air Liban announces to its passengers that as of 12 July 2021, new entry regulations to Doha will be applied.
Free visa will be issued to Lebanese passengers upon arrival to Hamad International Airport- Doha for 30 days renewable for additional 30 days during 180 days.
Entry requirements to Doha:
1. Valid passport for at least six months.
2. Confirmed return ticket.
3. Confirmed hotel reservation in one of the country’s hotels during the visit period.
4. Fully vaccinated with vaccines approved by the Ministry of Public Health and completing a period of 14 days after the last dose.
Approved vaccines: Pfizer/BioNTech – Moderna – AstraZeneca – Johnson & Johnson – Covishield
5. Must have a certificate confirming negative PCR test completed during the 72 hours from the time of arrival.
6. Electronic registration on the Ehteraz platform WWW.EHTERAZ.GOV.QA to obtain the approval of the Ministry of Public Health before travelling.
7. Passengers who have not received both doses of the vaccine 14 days prior to arrival will NOT be allowed to enter.
For more information, kindly contact: MEA Call Center 961-01-629999 – [email protected] or visit: www.mea.com.lb”.