The daily report of the Rafic Hariri University Hospital announced COVID-19 latest news, indicating that “the call center for the Covid-19 vaccine service provides citizens and residents with assistance by filling out the registration form for all those wishing to get the vaccine or by following-up with the registration form that was pre-filled by contacting :01832070 or 70056182 on WhatsApp.
The report indicated the following:
Number of vaccines conducted at the Covid-19 Vaccine Center:
* Pfizer vaccine: 132
* AstraZeneca vaccine: 176
“ – The number of tests taken in the hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 697.
– The number of patients infected with Coronavirus who are in the hospital for follow-up: 109
– The number of COVID-19 suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 23
– The number of recoveries in the hospital during the past 24 hours: 2
– Total cases of recovering patients from inside the hospital till present: 1086
– Number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation after their condition being improved: 3
– The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 53
– Deaths: 2 ”.