Rafic Hariri Hospital reports 111 cases, 53 critical and 2 deaths
The daily report of the Rafic Hariri University Hospital announced COVID-19 latest news, indicating that “the call center for the Covid-19 vaccine service provides citizens and residents with assistance by filling out the registration form for all those wishing to get the vaccine or by following-up with the registration form that was pre-filled by contacting :01832070 or 70056182 on WhatsApp.
The report indicated:
- The number of tests conducted in hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 435.
- The number of patients infected with Covid-19 who are in the hospital for follow-up: 111
- The number of suspected cases of being infected with Covid-19 during the past 24 hours: 23
- The number of recoveries in the hospital during the past 24 hours: 3
- Total recoveries inside the hospital till present: 962 recoveries
- Total number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care to isolation after their condition being improved: 2
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 53
- Number of deaths: 2.