Rafic Hariri University Hospital issues its daily COVID-19 report
Rafic Hariri University Hospital
Rafic Hariri University Hospital issued its daily COVID-19 report, reporting the following:
- Number of Vaccines Conducted in the COVID-19 Vaccine Center:
- The number of tests conducted inside the hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 468.
- The number of patients inside the hospital for follow-up: 45.
- The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 6.
- The number of patients recovering inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 0
- The total number of recoveries to date: 1,270
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after their condition improved: 0
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 17.
- The number of fatalities: 0″.
The report concluded: “The COVID-19 Vaccine Center inside Rafic Hariri University Hospital remains at your service from Monday to Friday. Kindly contact the following numbers:
Phone number 01832070
WhatsApp number 70056182.”