Rafic Hariri University Hospital reports 10 critical case, 0 fatality
Rafik Hariri University Hospital (RHUH)
Rafic Hariri University Hospital issued the latest COVID-19 developments, reporting the following:
Number of vaccinations conducted in the COVID-19 Vaccine Center:
- The number of tests conducted in the hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 270
- The number of patients infected who are in the hospital for follow-up: 25
- The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 9
- The number of recoveries during the past 24 hours: 1
- The total number of recoveries from inside the hospital till date: 1,396
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after their condition improved: 0
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 10
- The number of fatalities: 0
The COVID-19 Vaccine Center at Rafic Hariri University Hospital remains at your disposal from Monday to Thursday.
Phone number 01832070”.