Rafik Hariri University Hospital reports 3 critical cases, 0 death
Rafic Hariri University Hospital
Rafik Hariri University Hospital has issued its daily COVID-19 report, declaring the following:
- Number of vaccines conducted at the COVID-19 Vaccine Center: Pfizer: 708, AstraZeneca: 533.
- The number of tests conducted inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 563.
- The number of patients infected with the virus who are in the hospital for follow-up: 14.
- The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 2.
- The number of recoveries inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 0.
- The total number of recoveries from inside the hospital till present: 1,201.
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after their condition improved: 1.
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 3.
- The number of deaths: 0.