Rafik Hariri Governmental Hospital reports 10 new COVID-19 cases, 1 death
The Rafik Hariri University Hospital (RHUH)
Rafik Hariri University Hospital issued its daily report regarding COVID-19’s latest developments, stating the following:
- Number of vaccinations conducted in the COVID-19 Vaccine Center:
Pfizer: 558/ AstraZeneca: 220
- The number of tests conducted inside the hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 351.
- The number of patients infected who are in the hospital for follow-up: 10
- The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 3
- The number of recoveries inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 0
- The total number of recoveries from inside the hospital till date: 1,197
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after their condition improved: 0.
- Critical cases inside the hospital: 4
- Number of deaths: 1.