Rafik Hariri Hospital reports 10 new cases, 5 critical, 0 death
The Rafik Hariri University Hospital (RHUH)
Rafik Hariri University Hospital issued its COVID-19 daily report declaring the following:
- Number of vaccinations:
- The number of tests conducted inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 402
- The number of patients who are in the hospital for follow-up: 10
- The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 3
- The number of recoveries during the past 24 hours: 1
- The total number of patients cured till date: 1190
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after their condition improved: 0
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 5
- The number of deaths: 0.
The COVID-19 Vaccine Center at Rafic Hariri University Hospital remains at your disposal from Monday to Friday for any further information.
Phone number 01832070
WhatsApp number 70056182.”