Rafik Hariri Hospital reports 112 injuries, 52 critical cases, 1 death and 600 vaccinations
The COVID-19 daily report of the Rafik Hariri University Hospital indicated that “the call center for the Covid-19 vaccine service provides citizens and residents with assistance by filling out the registration form for all those wishing to get the vaccine or by following-up the registration form that was pre-filled by contacting: 01832070 or 70056182 on WhatsApp.
According to the report:
- The number of COVID-19 vaccines conducted at the Covid-19 Vaccine Center: 600 vaccines
- The number of tests taken at the hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 472
- The number of patients infected with COVID-19 who are in the hospital for follow-up: 112
- The number of COVID-19 suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 22
- The number of recoveries in the hospital during the past 24 hours: 1
- Total recoveries number from inside the hospital till present: 963 recoveries
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to isolation after their condition was improved: 2
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 52
- Number of deaths: 1.