In its daily report on the latest COVID-19 developments on Friday, Rafik Hariri University Hospital registered 20 critical cases and 2 deaths.
– Number of examinations conducted in the hospital’s laboratories during the past 24 hours: 190
– Number of patients infected with Coronavirus currently in the hospital for follow-up: 42
– Number of suspected cases of being infected with Coronavirus during the past 24 hours: 8
– Number of recovered patients in the hospital during the past 24 hours: 2
– Total number of recoveries at the hospital to-date: 1607
– Number of cases transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after improvement: 1
– Number of critical cases inside the hospital: 20
– Number of death cases: 2
The report also reminded that the Covid-19 Vaccination Center at the Rafic Hariri University Hospital remains at the service of citizens Monday to Friday.