Rafik Hariri University Hospital issued its daily report regarding COVID-19 latest news, and reported the following:
“Number of vaccines conducted at the Covid-19 Vaccination Center:
– The number of tests taken in the hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 615.
– The number of patients who are in the hospital for follow-up: 30
– The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 5
– The number of recoveries in the hospital during the past 24 hours: 6
– Total cases of recoveries at the hospital till present: 1166
– Number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation after their condition was improved: 1
– The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 20
– The number of deaths: 0
COVID-19 Vaccination Center at the Rafic Hariri Governmental Hospital is therefore at your disposal to provide you with information from Monday till Friday.
Contact: Phone number : 01832070
WhatsApp number : 70056182.”