The Rafik Hariri University Hospital (RHUH) issued on Monday the daily report on the latest updates concerning COVID-19, and indicated the following:
– Number of COVID-19 vaccines that were administered at the coronavirus vaccination center:
– Number of tests conducted at the hospital’s laboratories in the past 24 hours: 581.
– Number of patients infected with COVID-19 who are hospitalized and whose cases are under follow-up: 110.
– Number of suspected COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours: 21.
– Number of cases where patients at the hospital have recovered in the past 24 hours: 2.
– Total cases of recovered patients at the hospital, since the beginning of the pandemic to date: 1,107.
– Number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after their health condition improved: 1.
– Number of critical cases at the hospital: 52.
– Death cases: 2.
The coronavirus vaccination center at RHUH will be at your service from Monday to Friday.
Phone number: 01832070
WhatsApp number: 70056182