Rafik Hariri University Hospital reports 13 critical cases, 42 infections
Rafik Hariri University Hospital
Rafik Hariri University Hospital has issued its daily COVID-19 report, declaring the following:
Number of vaccines conducted at the COVID-19 Vaccine Center: Pfizer: 378, AstraZeneca: 581.
- The number of tests conducted inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 527.
- The number of patients infected with the virus who are in the hospital for follow-up: 42.
- The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 7.
- The number of recoveries inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 3.
- The total number of recoveries from inside the hospital till present: 1,263.
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after their condition improved: 2.
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 13.
- The number of deaths: 0.