In its daily report on the latest COVID-19 developments on Thursday, Rafik Hariri University Hospital indicated the below:
Number of vaccines administered at the Covid-19 Vaccination Center at the Rafik Hariri University Hospital:
– Number of examinations conducted in the hospital’s laboratories during the past 24 hours: 305
– Number of patients infected with Coronavirus currently in the hospital for follow-up: 44
– Number of suspected cases of being infected with Coronavirus during the past 24 hours: 7
– Number of recovered patients in the hospital during the past 24 hours: 2
– Total number of recoveries at the hospital to-date: 1600
– Number of cases transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after improvement: 0
-The number of critical cases at the hospital: 22
– The number of deaths: 0
The COVID-19 Vaccine Center at Rafik Hariri University Hospital remains at your disposal from Monday to Thursday.
Phone number 01832070”.