RHUH: 53 critical cases, 2 deaths
The Rafic Hariri University Hospital (RHUH) issued on Wednesday its daily report on the latest developments concerning the COVID-19 pandemic, noting that 53 people are in critical condition and one person died from the virus.
“The call center for the Covid-19 vaccine service provides citizens and residents with assistance by filling out the registration form for all those wishing to benefit from the vaccine or by following up on the registration form that was previously filled out, by calling 01/832070 or through WhatsApp number 70/056182,” the report said.
It also indicated the following:
- Number of COVID-19 vaccines that were administered at the COVID-19 Vaccine Center: 156
- Number of tests conducted at the hospital’s laboratories in the past 24 hours: 906
- Number of patients infected with coronavirus who are at the hospital for follow-up: 111
- Number of suspected COVID-19 cases in the past 24 hours: 24
- Number of cases where patients at the hospital have recovered in the past 24 hours: 2
- Total cases where patients at the hospital have recovered, since the beginning until present: 981
- Number of critical cases at the hospital: 53
- Death cases: 2