RHUH: 53 critical cases inside the hospital
The daily report of the Rafic Hariri University Hospital, on the latest COVID-19, developments indicated today that 53 critical cases are currently receiving treatment inside the hospital.
It has also announced that the call center for the COVID-19 vaccine service provides citizens and residents with assistance by filling-out the registration form, for those wishing to take the vaccine, or following-up on the previously filled-out registration form, by calling the landline number #01-832070 or WhatsApp number #70-056182.
The report outlined the below records in the past 24 hours:
- Number of vaccines against Coronavirus taken at the Vaccine Center: 154
- Number of examinations conducted in the hospital laboratories: 617
- Number of patients infected with Coronavirus who are currently in the hospital for follow-up: 112
- Number of suspected cases: 25
- Number of recovered patients in the hospital: 5
- Total number of recoveries at the hospital from the beginning of the pandemic to-date: 975
- Number of patients transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after improvement: 2
- Number of critical cases currently receiving treatment inside the hospital: 53
- Number of Deaths: 3