Today, the hot masses are gradually receding from Lebanon, so that the weather will return to its usual pattern in the coming days.
Temperatures will drop, especially in mountainous areas and in the Bekaa, to be limited in coastal areas with high humidity.
In the details of today’s weather:
– The temperature on the coast is between 25 and 31 degrees, in Bekaa between 20 and 34 degrees, and at 1000 meters between 19 and 26 degrees.
– Atmosphere: Partly cloudy with the formation of fog
– Wind: Weak and active, westerly winds, with speeds between 20 and 30 km/hr
– Surface humidity on the coast is between 70 and 95%
– Atmospheric pressure recorded a coast of 1011 hpa
– good vision
– The sea is low, the wave height is low and the surface water temperature is 29 degrees.
As for the details of the weather for the next two days:
Monday: Weather partly cloudy, temperature ranges between 24 and 31 degrees, coast 20 and 34 in Bekaa, and between 19 and 26 degrees at the 1000 metres, while the winds are northwesterly weak and active on the mountains and the interior, with a speed of between 20 and 40 km/h.
Tuesday: Cloudy to partly cloudy weather with the possibility of light rain or local drizzle. Temperature ranges between 23 and 31 degrees, coasts 19 and 33 in Bekaa, and between 18 and 24 degrees at 1000 metres. Winds are westerly weak and active at times, with speeds between 20 and 40 km/h. .