The meteorological department of the Directorate General of Civil Aviation predicted that the weather tomorrow will be clear to a few clouds without a significant adjustment in temperatures in the internal while decreases slightly on the mountains and coast.
The following bulletin reads:
General situation: Stable spring weather dominates the eastern basin of the Mediterranean in the coming days.
Note: (The average temperature on the coast for May is between 18 and 27 degrees).
– Expected weather in Lebanon:
Wednesday: Net overall with high temperatures especially on the mountains and in the internal, and remains without much adjustment on the coast with high humidity which increases the feeling of heat.
Thursday: Clear to a few clouds without significantly adjustment of temperatures in the internal, while decreases slightly on the mountains and coast.
Friday: Partly cloudy with significant decrease in temperatures, especially in mountainous and inland areas, wind is active and fog is forming on the highlands in the evening.
Saturday: A few clouds overall with slightly lower temperatures, which are below seasonal rates and active winds, and local fog is forming on the highlands in the evening.
– Coastal temperatures ranges from 17 to 28 degrees, over the mountains from 12 to 28 degrees, inside from 13 to 24 degrees.
Surface winds: South-westerly, 10-30 km/h.
– Break-up: Average overall.
– Relative humidity on the coast: between 50 and 75%
– Sea condition: low wave height, water surface temperature: 24 degrees.
– Atmospheric pressure: 758 mmHg
– Sunrise: 5.31
– Sunset: 19.40.