| 12 April 2024, Friday |

Madonna went to the restaurant for entertainment, but she ended up poisoned

Madonna went with her family to the restaurant for entertainment, to eat delicious food, and spend leisure times so that she could forget her daily problems.

But sadly, the enjoyable moments have turned into tragic moments. When she came back home, Madonna found herself breathing with difficulty and even suffocating. It turned out that she was poisoned by the salad dressing she ate in the restaurant.

Madonna spend 3 months lying in bed, ill and helpless. The question that arises, If the corrupt and rulers of the state, the authority and the administration are behind the power cuts, are the restaurant owners dragged into the same category of corruption and provide their customers with contaminated and dangerous products due to their inability to cool their foodstuff, and therefore maintain food safety?

Will the citizens fall victim to immorality, lack of conscience and responsibility?

  • Sawt Beirut International