The Central Statistics Administration announced that the consumer price index in Lebanon for the month of March 2021 recorded an increase of 8.33% for the month of February 2021, and this figure at the governorate level also recorded the following:
– An increase of 7,21in the Beirut governorate
– an increase of 8,70 %in the Mount Lebanon governorate
– an increase of 7,75 % in the North Governorate
– an increase of 7,92% in the Bekaa governorate
– an increase of 9,02% in the South Governorate
– An increase of 8,81%. in the Nabatiyeh governorate
It indicated in a statement that the consumer price index in Lebanon for the month of March 2021 recorded an increase of 157.86% compared to March 2020.
Price inflation during the first quarter of this year was also recorded at 16.5%.