Today, hot air masses gradually recede, so that the moderate spring weather will return in the coming days, with a significant decrease in temperatures.
And in the details of today’s weather:
– The temperature on the coast ranges between 19 and 28, Bekaa between 11 and 26 degrees and at 1000 meters between 15 and 25 degrees
– The weather: partly cloudy with a probability of 30% Thunderstorms on the northern and eastern mountains.
– Northeastern winds sometimes active 50 km / h
– humidity Surface, coastal 75%
– atmospheric pressure low 1012 hpa
– medium visibility
– sea is low wave and water surface temperature 19 degrees.
As for the weather details for the next two days:
Wednesday: Normal spring weather with an additional drop in coastal temperatures ranging between 16 and 23 degrees, while the weather is sunny to partly cloudy, and the winds are westerly weak.
Thursday: Normal spring weather with stability in coastal temperatures ranging between 16 and 23 degrees, while the weather is sunny to partly cloudy, and the winds are weak westerly.