Rafic Hariri Governmental Hospital: ” 12 new infections, 5 critical cases.”
Rafic Hariri University Hospital
Rafic Hariri University Hospital issued a statement regarding COVID-19’s latest updates, stipulating the following:
- “Number of vaccines conducted at the Covid-19 Vaccine Center:
- The number of tests conducted in the hospital during the past 24 hours: 336
- The number of patients who are in the hospital for follow-up: 12
- The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 2
- The number of recoveries in the hospital during the past 24 hours: 1
- Total cases of recoveries from inside the hospital till present: 1,194
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation after their condition was improved: 1
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 5
- The number of deaths: 0
COVID-19 Vaccination Center at the Rafic Hariri Governmental Hospital is therefore at your disposal to provide you with information from Monday till Friday.
Contact: Phone number : 01832070
WhatsApp number : 70056182.