Rafic Hariri Hospital: 110 cases, 52 critical, 3 deaths and 472 vaccinations
The daily report of the Rafic Hariri University Hospital announced COVID-19 latest news, indicating that “the call center for the Covid-19 vaccine service provides citizens and residents with assistance by filling out the registration form for all those wishing to get the vaccine or by following-up with the registration form that was pre-filled by contacting :01832070 or 70056182 on WhatsApp.
The report indicated:
- The number of COVID-19 vaccines given at the Covid-19 Vaccine Center : 472
- The number of tests taken in the hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 465
- The number of patients infected with COVID-19 who are in the hospital for follow-up: 110
- The number of COVID-19 suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 25
- The number of recoveries in the hospital during the past 24 hours: 2
- Total recoveries inside the hospital till present: 965 cases
- Number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation after their condition was improved: 3
- Number of critical cases inside the hospital: 52
- Number of Deaths: 3 ”.