The COVID-19 daily report of Rafic Hariri University Hospital reported the following:
– The number of Covid-19 vaccines conducted at the Vaccine Center: 62.
– The number of tests taken in the hospital laboratories during the past 24 hours: 412.
– The number of infections remaining in the hospital for follow-up: 112.
– The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 25.
– The number of recoveries in the hospital during the past 24 hours: 3.
– Total recoveries from inside the hospital till present: 1002 recoveries.
– The number of cases transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation after their condition improved: 1.
– The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 53.
-The number the deaths: 2