Rafik Hariri University Hospital reports 18 critical cases, 2 deaths
The Rafik Hariri University Hospital (RHUH)
Rafik Hariri University Hospital has issued its daily COVID-19 report, declaring the following:
- The number of tests conducted inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 401.
- The number of patients infected with the virus who are in the hospital for follow-up: 46.
- The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 12.
- The number of recoveries inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 5.
- The total number of recoveries from inside the hospital from the beginning of the pandemic till present: 1,321.
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after their condition improved: 2.
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 18.
- The number of deaths: 2.
The COVID-19 Vaccine Center inside Rafic Hariri University Hospital is at your service from Monday to Friday.
Phone number 01832070
WhatsApp number 70056182.”