Rafik Hariri University Hospital reports 5 critical cases, 0 deaths
Rafik Hariri University Hospital (RHUH)
Rafik Hariri University Hospital has issued its daily COVID-19 report, declaring the following:
- The number of tests conducted inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 150.
- The number of patients infected with the virus who are in the hospital for follow-up: 14.
- The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 5.
- The number of recoveries inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 1.
- The total number of recoveries from inside the hospital from the beginning of the pandemic till present: 1,340
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after their condition improved: 1.
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 5.
- The number of deaths: 0.