Rafik Hariri University Hospital reports 8 critical cases, 1 death
Rafik Hariri University Hospital (RHUH)
Rafik Hariri University Hospital has issued its daily COVID-19 report, declaring the following:
- The number of tests conducted inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 39.
- The number of patients infected with the virus who are in the hospital for follow-up: 14.
- The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 0.
- The number of recoveries inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 3.
- The total number of recoveries from inside the hospital from the beginning of the pandemic till present: 1,379.
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after their condition improved: 1.
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 8.
- The number of deaths: 1.