Rafik Hariri University Hospital’s latest COVID-19 developments
Rafic Hariri University Hospital
Rafik Hariri University Hospital has issued its daily COVID-19 report, declaring the following:
The number of vaccines provided in Covid-19 vaccination center:
- The number of tests conducted inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 427
- The number of patients infected with the virus who are in the hospital for follow-up: 28.
- The number of suspected cases during the past 24 hours: 7
- The number of recoveries inside the hospital during the past 24 hours: 2
- The total number of recoveries from inside the hospital from the beginning of the pandemic till present: 1,346
- The number of cases that were transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after their condition improved: 0
- The number of critical cases inside the hospital: 13.
- The number of deaths: 1
The Covid-19 Vaccine Center at Rafic Hariri University Hospital remains at your disposal from Monday to Friday. Phone number 01832070 and WhatsApp number 70056182.