RHUH: 53 critical cases inside the hospital
The daily report of the Rafic Hariri University Hospital on the latest COVID-19 developments indicated today that 53 critical cases are currently receiving treatment inside the hospital.
It also announced that the call center for the COVID-19 vaccine service provides citizens and residents with assistance by filling-out the registration form for those wishing to take the vaccine or following-up on the previously filled-out registration form, by calling the landline # 01-832070 or WhatsApp # 70-056182.
The report outlined the below records for the past 24 hours:
- Number of vaccines against Coronavirus taken at the Covid-19 Vaccine Center: 0
- Number of examinations conducted in the hospital laboratories: 260
- Number of patients infected with Coronavirus who are currently in the hospital for follow-up: 111
- Number of suspected cases: 23
- Number of recovered patients in the hospital: 3
- Total number of recoveries at the hospital from the beginning of the pandemic to-date: 970
- Number of patients transferred from the intensive care unit to the isolation unit after improvement: 2
- Number of critical cases currently receiving treatment inside the hospital: 53
- Number of Deaths: 0